The 2019 Hollywood and Southern California Burlesque Festival presents three nights of showcases, competitions, classes and more. Show tickets will go on sale February 1st, 2019.
Ticket options are:
– VIP WEEKEND PASS –
All three shows and includes early entry admission (6pm instead of 6:30pm), guaranteed VIP seating, and a VIP gift bag. $150 Note: There are multiple Venues. Please check the details to ensure you have the correct addresses each night.
– GENERAL ADMISSION WEEKEND PASS –
All three shows. Guaranteed seating at the Mayflower, seating at The Copper Door is first come first served.
– Single Night General Admission Tickets for any nights, if available, will be opened for sales on April 1st. Note: There are multiple Venues. Please check the details to ensure you have the correct addresses. Seating is first come first served.
All shows start at 8pm, Doors at 6:30pm. (6pm for VIP weekend pass holders at the Mayflower)
All shows start at 8pm, Doors at 6:30pm. (6pm for VIP weekend pass holders)
Headliner and Burlesque Legend to be announced.
Invited Featured Performers include step down performances by of our 2017 Reigning Title Holders:
– Egypt Blaque Knyle, Miss Hollywood Burlesque 2017
– Brandy Snifter, Miss Hollywood Burlesque 2017 and Most Comedic 2017
– Hank E. Pankey, Leading Man Burlesque 2017
– OD Kimani, Leading Man Burlesque 2017
– Cora Vette and the Chevettes, Best Group Hollywood Burlesque 2017
– Atomic Cherry Bombs, Most Classic Hollywood Burlesque 2017
Full schedule of performers and competitors will be announced on March 1st, 2019: http://www.hollywoodburlesquefestival.com/schedule/shows-workshops-films